Apr 6, 2009

They Left Islam: Leaving Islam Report, Sept 2008



Malak Shabaab

I am from North Nigeria and I have just left Islam because I am a homosexual and the sharia government will kill you for it. I don't know why I prefer women rather then men, that's just the way God made me. I have just been granted asylum in a place called California in the USA and I am now living with foster parents. I will soon be starting high school and I hope I never have to be so afraid again.

--------------------------------------------
Fatima

Dear Ayesha

My name is Fatima and I live in Lahore, Pakistan.

I have read all your articles and I just wanted to say that they were awesome. I mean u r the reason of my change of opinion about Mohammad.

You really dug out the aspects about Mohammad that are usually hide or disappeared from the Islamic Education. I mean, I had a lot of questions about his personality, but every time I was either referred to hadiths or Quran, which sounds very made up to me.

Anyway I realized that there is someone who actually feels the way I am feeling; and still better that she has put that in words.

I am your fan, May u keep helping people by opening their eyes and revealing the truth about Mohammad.

Good Luck

--------------------------------------------
Indian ex-Muslim

I am from India now age 38 yrs old.... and I my wife my and her family and our kids are not Muslims any longer, although we have Arabic names [its a pity].

I left Islam in 1992. Till date I have converted over 100 people away from Islam and any religion to truth. All religion are man created and spread hate.

My journey began in similar way...asking questions and I finally found the answer, that religion is misguiding people to cause hatred, generally all religions in general.

The purpose of life is to love and be love to respect and care for humanity and mother nature who is the true god who has evolved us from 1 celled organisms. There is no god/allah and no jannat, whatever is there is here on earth. So be good humans care for humanity and nature. Every action has a reaction and thus we have to watch our actions. This is all, belief in fake imaginary deity like jehova/allah etc is root cause of ignorance and hate for all mankind in jews-christians/muslims.

--------------------------------------------

Dear Editor,

I am glad to find people realize the truth about Islam, and work together against that danger.

I am an ex-Muslim, and I am so glad to took that great decision in my life.

Being a ex-Muslim I found that there is a danger on my life, its source is Islamic law.

Because according to Islamic law I must be beheaded.

So, Islam now is the most dangerous enemy in my life, that does not respect me and does not respect human right.

Islam is the most dangerous enemy against all the non-Muslims

So now I call for all the non-Muslims, wake up lets gather together and work against our enemy that threaten our lives and threaten the future of our next generations.

Regards: Kidman

--------------------------------------------

Zakir Ahmed Khan (India)


I am Zakir Ahmed Khan from new Delhi India and was a liberal Muslim (token Muslim} till 1 hour ago, after reading your site I am an ex-Muslim liberated from Islam.

Thanks all ex-Muslim brothers and thanks world. I am really indebted to you all.

I will take this message to all world starting from my family.

(ယုံၾကည္ခ်က္ ။ ။ မုဒိမ္းေကာင္ လူရမ္းကား ၀ါဒကုိ ေဒါသမထြက္ပါနဲ႔… ႏွိပ္ကြပ္ရလုိ႔လဲ ပီတိမျဖစ္ပါနဲ႔. . . ကုလားကုိလဲ လူမ်ဳိးေရး မႏွိပ္ကြပ္ပါနဲ႔ . . အဲဒါေတြက အက်ဳိးမရွိပါဘူး။ ယုတ္ညံ့သည့္ ၀ါဒဆုိးၾကီးကုိ ျဖဳိဖ်က္ေရးမွာ ခင္ဗ်ားကုိယ္တုိင္ အုတ္တစ္ခ်ပ္ သဲတစ္ပြင့္အျဖစ္ လုပ္ကုိင္ေရးက လက္ေတြ႔အက်ဆုံးျဖစ္ပါသည္ )

No comments: