Oct 31, 2009

Dont Inject Me the Swine Flu Vaccine



Vaccine-Induced Disease Epidemic Outbreaks
http://www.rense.com/general87/indu.htm

Don't Inject Me - Swine Flu Vaccine Song Lyrics
http://tiny.cc/Jh1sH
The swine flus comin back
like a viral attack
Its like 76, you gotta cover ya back
But not with a vaccine dont give in to that
Because those medical quacks
are makin money off that

They wanna inject you, infect you with the vaccine
They say they protect but they reject your immunity
And if you protest they arrest you and they lock you down
Cant have people like that walkin around

Contagious
The truth is outrageous
Dont you know the drug companies made this flu
And if youre thinkin you wanna evade this
Then you gotta say this

Dont inject me
Dont infect me
Dont stick that needle in my arm and chemically wreck me

Dont inject me
Dont infect me
Dont stick that needle in my veins and medically wreck me

Dont use me
Dont abuse me
Dont push your medical lies and try to confuse me

Dont trick me
Dont you dick me
With that needle in ya hand dont you dare try to prick me

Dont you know the swine flu is made by man
Pharmaceutical scam
Its all part of the Big Brother population plan
But the thing I dont understand
is why they in Mexico City
in an unmarked military van

They dont want you to see the remedies
you can stop influenza with vitamin D for free
Herbal medicine is all that you need
But they cant charge a fifty dollar fee

Unless
They inject you
They infect you
They stick that needle in your arm
and chemically wreck you

They use you
They abuse you
They say theyre saving your life while they really confuse you

All you parents grab your kids
And shoot em up just like guinea pigs
Inject your teens and your babies in the crib
And when they get paralyzed
Thats when you realize
Theres no way to undo what you did

The big drug companies are makin a killing
Collectin the billions and gettin away like a James Bond villain
cause theyre willin to do almost anything
Just to make money with the flu vaccine

Song and Lyrics © 2009 by Michael Adams, All Rights Reserved
(ယုံၾကည္ခ်က္ ။ ။ မုဒိမ္းေကာင္ လူရမ္းကား ၀ါဒကုိ ေဒါသမထြက္ပါနဲ႔… ႏွိပ္ကြပ္ရလုိ႔လဲ ပီတိမျဖစ္ပါနဲ႔. . . ကုလားကုိလဲ လူမ်ဳိးေရး မႏွိပ္ကြပ္ပါနဲ႔ . . အဲဒါေတြက အက်ဳိးမရွိပါဘူး။ ယုတ္ညံ့သည့္ ၀ါဒဆုိးၾကီးကုိ ျဖဳိဖ်က္ေရးမွာ ခင္ဗ်ားကုိယ္တုိင္ အုတ္တစ္ခ်ပ္ သဲတစ္ပြင့္အျဖစ္ လုပ္ကုိင္ေရးက လက္ေတြ႔အက်ဆုံးျဖစ္ပါသည္ )

No comments: